Why Azure College RN to BSN
- Accredited by ABHES
- Campus based program
- Day and evening schedule available
- We accept your academic credits, no matter the age Qualify instructors
- Qualify instructors
- Latest Technology
Top 7 Advantages of a BSN Degree
- 1. BSN Holders Make More Money
- 2. Some Nursing Careers Open Only to BSN Holders
- 3. BSN Curriculum Teaches Much More Than Clinical Skills
- 4. Hospitals Seek 'Magnet' Designation, and Want Higher Educated Nurses
- 5. Earning a BSN Is Easier Than Ever
- 6. Earning a BSN May Be a Requirement in the Future
- 7. BSN Connected to Higher Professional Advancement
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
More new nurses are getting higher degrees.
Education level of RNs
entering the workforce
Tuition & Fees
The cost of attending Azure College RN to BSN program is $200 per quarter.
Fees can vary, depending on a student's classification, residency status, personal needs and spending habits. Where the course is taught will also affect cost. Please email or call us we will provide you a reasonable idea of all the fees attached to the LPN program. The most current rates and information available at the time of publishing are used, and are subject to change.