Free NCLEX Review until
No Fees Exam,
No Wait List
Also offered in
What Licensed Practical Nurses Do
- Monitor patients’ health—for example, by checking their blood pressure
- Administer basic patient care, including changing bandages and inserting catheters
- Provide for the basic comfort of patients, such as helping them bathe or dress
- Discuss the care they are providing with patients and listen to their concerns
- Report patients’ status and concerns to registered nurses and doctors
- Keep records on patients’ health
Employment of licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses is projected to grow 16 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
Projected job openings (2014-2024)
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2015 wage data and 2014-2024 employment projections . "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2014-2024). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement
Why Azure College
- 100% NCLEX-PN Passing
- Accredited by ABHES
- Approved by the Florida Board of Nursing
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Ed
- Free Entrance exam prep
- No Exit Exam
- Affordable only $10 per clock hour
- Job Placement
- Free NCLEX Review until you pass the NCLEX exam
- Great Clinical Sites
- Great Faculty
- Superb student service
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Tuition & Fees
The cost of attending Azure College Practical Nursing program is $10 per clock hour; the program contains 1350 clock hours. Therefore $10 X 1350 - $13,500 tuition.
Fees can vary, depending on a student's classification, residency status, personal needs and spending habits. Where the course is taught will also affect cost. Please email or call us we will provide you a reasonable idea of all the fees attached to the LPN program. The most current rates and information available at the time of publishing are used, and are subject to change.
Serving our community
Azure College is very proud of our community engagement program. See how our students are helping their communities! Wouldn’t you want to be one of them?