Here is a preview of some of the great things you’ll be learning in this program
Why a career as a Network Tech?
This program will prepare our student for a career as a network technician and qualify them to take the CompTI TM A+, Network+ and Security+ Network Cabling, Cisco certification exams.
Employment of Computer Network Support Specialists and is projected to grow 10 to 19% percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
Projected job openings (2014-2024)
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2015 wage data and 2014-2024 employment projections . "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2014-2024). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement
Prospective students who wish to enter our programs must meet the following:
- Applicant is 18 years of age
- Schedule and attend an admissions interview with an Azure College Admission Rep.
- Complete an admissions application and pay $50 application fee.
- Verification of high school graduation (transcript, diploma, etc.) OR Verification of GED completion (GED scores or GED diploma) OR Proof of graduation from a foreign institution comparable to a United States secondary school OR a signed attestation that the applicant is a High School Graduate.
- Copy of government issued ID
- Meet the program Technical standards
- Attend a mandatory information session
Tuition & Fees
The cost of attending Azure College Computer Network Technology program is $10 per clock hour; the program contains 900 clock hours. Therefore $10 X 900 = $9,000 tuition.
Fees can vary, depending on a student's classification, residency status, personal needs and spending habits. Where the course is taught will also affect cost. Please email or call us we will provide you a reasonable idea of all the fees attached to the LPN program. The most current rates and information available at the time of publishing are used, and are subject to change.